1. To receive an estimate or schedule a move, you can call us (850-450-9617), or email us at BaysideMovingLLC@gmail.com.
2. We usually recommend an in person estimate for larger moves & long distance moves.
3.) There are no deposits required to schedule your move! All payments are due upon completion of unload at final destination. For larger moves, We prefer 2-3 weeks notice, but we also realize it’s not always possible to plan in advance. We will do our best to accommodate last minute bookings. For smaller moves, we recommend scheduling 1-2 weeks notice.
1. All local moves in Gulf Breeze and surrounding areas are performed on an hourly basis. Your moving estimate is based on how many movers you need and how long it will take them to successfully complete your move. We start the clock upon arrival at origin of the move and we stop it when we are completely finished at the final destination. Our movers are not there to milk the clock. We wanna execute the move as quickly but safely as possible! Our long distance moves are performed on a fixed flat fee price. The price is based on inventory/truck size and distance traveled.
2. For local moves, we require a 2-hour minimum. All time past the 2-hour minimum is prorated in 15 minute increments of the hourly rate. We charge a 1 time truck & travel fee that covers our 26ft moving truck with blankets, dollies, tools, shrink wrap, and the team's travel to and from our office. The travel fee depends on your pick up and drop off location.
3. The formula to calculate you move total is (Hourly Rate X Total Time on the Job + Travel Fee) For example, if you have a 2-man team at $120/hr with a $65 travel fee and your move takes 2 hours and 45 minutes your total would be $395.00 ($120/hr X 2.75hrs + $65 travel fee =$395.00).
4.) Downtime Due to Customers: 1/2 of hourly rate. There are zero hidden fees associated with our services!
5.) All payments are due upon completion of the move on site. We accept check, cash, and debit/credit cards. There is a 3% transaction fee for all card payments.
1. FL Mover Registration - Yes, we are a fully licensed and insured moving company. All Florida Moving Companies are required to register with the state of Florida as a household goods mover. This assures you carry all of Florida's required licenses and insurance policies to move household goods in Florida. FL Mover Reg # IM2583.
2.) Department of Transportation "DOT" - Any businesses operating a commercial vehicle with a gross vehicle weight greater than 9,999 pounds is required to have a US DOT #. Bayside's US DOT # is 2823665.
3.) Motor Carrier Number "MC" - Any commercial motor carrier that is for hire and crosses state lines is required to have an MC number. This gives operating authority in any state. Bayside Moving is registered as a household goods motor carrier MC # 942019.
4.) Worker's Compensation - Any company in Florida that has 3 or more employees is required to carry a worker's compensation policy. Bayside Moving carries a worker's comp policy through Enterprise HR in St Pete, FL. This means if any of our movers were to get injured on your property, you have zero liability.
5.) Arbitration Program - Any Interstate Mover in required to offer an Arbitration Program. Bayside Moving is a registered member of the Moving Authority Arbitration program.
Insurance Coverage: Because we are fully insured, all of our services are covered under the industry standard $0.60/lb "Released Valuation" coverage for free of charge! This means that if, for example, a 100lb dresser is scratched or nicked during your move we are liable to reimburse you $60 toward the repair. We do supplement our standard mover’s coverage by offering a furniture repair technician in event of damage that can be repaired. However, our team does a great job of blanketing and plastic wrapping furniture, in order to prevent damage by giving two layers of protection on every item. We are liable for significant damage that occurs to your residence(s), so we will work with you to have such damages repaired as swiftly as possible if needed. We are happy to provide our company's Certificate of Insurance, or building specific Certificate(s) of Insurance upon confirmation of our services!
Please note that additional valuation coverage is available at a $250 or $500 deductible upon your request ($0 deductibles can be specifically requested if mandatory). If you are interested in receiving pricing for valuation coverage please send us over a list of the items you would like covered along with your personal appraisal of their value. From there we can build you pricing at the different deductible levels offered. Valuation Coverage must be requested at least 48 hours prior to your move and confirmed 24 hours prior to your move. **From our experience, we highly recommend reaching out to your homeowners or renters insurance company to see if damages to your items is covered under the policy as it is significantly less expensive than purchasing valuation coverage through our company.**
Yes! Our team is always prepared to move during any weather condition. We are equipped with all necessary supplies to keep your things safe. However, please be aware that weather conditions may increase the total time to complete a move. Our movers are trained to be as efficient as possible though! If the movers need to stop the moving process because the weather conditions are to severe, that time will be off the hourly clock. We also allow you to reschedule if needed, as long as we are available on a different date that accommodates your move.
1. We will always cover furniture with heavy duty quilted moving blankets for protection during transit, once on the truck. This standard way of moving will protect your items and will be the most time-efficient way of moving. However, if you prefer to have specific furniture wrapped in a blanket and then shrink wrapped before moving it into the truck, then please let us know beforehand. We always provide shrink wrap free of charge. We do not assume you want full pad and shrink wrap initially because that does add time to the hourly rate and we want to be as efficient as possible.
2. We cater to a wide range of clientele, with different needs. We never assume that a customer wants everything in their home pad and shrink wrapped. With apartment moves, customers typically prefer for us to load the item(s) as-is into the truck and then protect them with moving blankets for transit. This standard way of moving will shave time off of the hourly clock. For larger moves, we typically rely on the customer to make the decision on how they want their items protected. We allow the option for the standard way of moving or the pad and shrink wrap option.
Absolutely! We can disassemble and reassemble all furniture that is needed. Please note, due to liability, we can not reassemble bunk beds or baby cribs. Also, We do not remove or remount TVs, curtain rods, or pictures from the walls in your home.
We can move the appliance(s) but we DO NOT unhook/reattach water lines or gas lines for Washers, Fridges, or any other items that connect to water lines or gas lines within your home
We recommend packing everything room by room & labeling your items. Mark anything breakable with a “fragile” marking, and keep these items separate so we can handle them with extra care.
It's totally up to you! We are here to help with your moving needs. You can determine how much you want us to move. We strongly recommend you focus on the packing portion. Making sure all your smaller items are boxed up will guarantee a quicker and smoother move. This will also help ensure that your move is as affordable as possible!
We do not offer packing services or supplies. We want to help keep your cost low and focus on one thing to master, which is the moving portion! We do offer plastic mattresses bags or picture boxes upon request. We will handle all furniture and appliance protection. We even offer TV Boxes to move your televisions upon request for no extra charge!